Game schedules for the 2017 season are now posted below for the varsity, JV and freshman Davidson football teams. They can also be accessed on the home screen side bar or drop down menus. GO CATS!
(click on the logo to sign up)
The 2017 high school football season is rapidly approaching and we need your support! The Hilliard Davidson Touchdown Club (TDC) was started as a special fundraising effort during the 2009 State Championship season and the HILLIARD 100 CLUB was organized as an additional source of funding for the Davidson football program. The HILLIARD 100 CLUB consists of Wildcat supporters who donate $100 or more per season to the TDC.
Some of the items your donation helps fund include:
- Pre-Game meals every Friday and into playoffs
- Post-game meals for opposing teams that travel from out of town
- Gatorade hydration packages
- Necessary practice equipment for the program and players
- Transportation to distant playoff games
- End of season awards for players
- Highlight videos
- T-Shirts for Youth Camp
- Partial funding to the Brad Strahler Touchdown Club Memorial Scholarship
HILLIARD 100 Club Junior Varsity Level – $100 – $250 membership will receive the following:
- Personal invitation to attend 4 film sessions with Coach White where he will break down and provide an inside perspective of select varsity games
- Recognition in the Hilliard Davidson High School (HDHS) Fall 2017 Sports Program (for memberships received by 12 noon, August 13, 2017)
- Window decal that you may proudly display as a unique HDHS Wildcat Football Supporter
HILLIARD 100 Club Varsity Level – $250 and above.
- Includes all of the benefits listed above
- An evening of Chalk Talk with Coach White
- 2 sideline passes to a home varsity football game
- Davidson football swag
The Wildcats boast the most successful D1 football program in Central Ohio with 17 playoff appearances in the last 24 years including 2 state championships (2006 & 2009). Last year the CATS continued their winning ways by advancing to the state playoffs for the 9th consecutive year.
To secure your place in the HILLIARD 100 CLUB, click HERE or the Hilliard 100 logo at the top of the page for payment options.
To learn more about the TDC, I encourage you to visit our website at www.davidsontdclub.org where you will find information about the team and upcoming events. And remember, the Hilliard Davidson Touchdown Club is a 501(c)(3) organization, and all donations including your HILLIARD 100 CLUB membership contribution may be tax deductible.
For any questions please contact Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 614-596-7363.
Thank you and GO CATS!
The 2017 Hilliard Davidson football events calendar is now available and posted below, and includes all activities through August 2017. Please note that some dates and times are not yet final and are subject to change.
Please note that some dates and times are not yet final and are subject to change. Also note that the OHSAA is most likely going to change the start date this year to July 31, 2017, which is different than what is shown on the calendar.
In January, University of Texas Chancellor William McRaven delivered an impassioned address to AFCA members about the importance of football in his family and the impact it has on young men’s lives. His emotional speech was roundly applauded by all in attendance at the 2016 Coach of the Year Dinner in San Antonio, Texas. Take a look.
The Hilliard Davidson Touchdown Club is a participant in the Kroger Community Rewards program. If you are a Kroger shopper, have a Kroger Plus card, and are not already supporting more that one other organization through the program, please consider supporting the Touchdown Club by registering your Kroger Plus card to earn cash rebates for the TD Club through the Community Rewards Program. CLICK HERE for enrollment instructions.
Please also note that current participants must re-enroll for the program in order for the TDC to earn funds during 2016-2017. To re-enroll, visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com, click on “OHIO” or “Columbus, Ohio” and click on “Enroll”. We are organization #80063. All participants must have a valid online account at Kroger.com and must sign up online to participate.